Transitioning into retirement will mean a change in your lifestyle and some of your life goals.
We are here to help with strategies and advice for balancing your priorities and making progress towards achieving your financial goals. Take this opportunity to review your priorities and consider asking your advisor these questions:
- How will my investment requirements change in retirement?
- What is the best way to structure my retirement income so I don’t lose age benefits and credits?
- How can my spouse and I minimize taxes in retirement?
- My spouse and I both have sources of income, which should we use first?
- Does my provincial health plan cover me when I spend time in the US?
- Should I be updating my Will?
- Should I be passing on assets to my family now or should I do it through my Will?
- Should I consider a Reverse Mortgage?
- How can I reduce my financial risks due to health problems?
- What do I need to consider if I travel outside the country?