Sound Financial Strategies provides practical financial advice and Sound Financial Strategies Inc. provides the most up to date and relevant financial planning and insurance advice.
Sound Financial Strategies Inc.* is an independent, multi-faceted financial planning firm. As a member of ADVOCIS (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada), the IAFP (Institute of Advanced Financial Planners), and the The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (The Institute) we offer complete solutions to all your investment, insurance, living benefits, tax, retirement, wealth and estate planning needs; either on a personal or on a corporate level.
Each person and business has unique financial circumstances and goals. For this reason Sound Financial Strategies provides individualized plans and solutions. Our recommendations are supported by sophisticated research and are easy to understand and implement.
- budgeting and cash flow, “where is my money going?”
- net worth calculations, “what am I/we really worth today?”
- historical and projected tax positions, “how can I reduce the income taxes I pay?”
- asset allocation, “how do I invest my hard earned money properly?”
- wealth accumulation, “what happens if I live to long?”
- education planning, “will my kids/grandkids be able to go to school and get ahead?”
- risk management, “what happens if I die too soon, become disabled or critically ill along the way?”
- special needs for people with disabilities, “what financial and tax tools are available for me or my loved ones to make life easier?”
- estate planning, “how do I ensure that my loved ones will receive what I intend for them to receive at my death?”
Whether you are a Business Owner, an Employee or a Self-Employed Professional, Sound Financial Strategies provides comprehensive financial planning solutions.
On a regular basis, we monitor your investment portfolios, review tax strategies and assess data in order to analyze what would work best for you, our client. We focus on increasing the value and performance of your financial plan, while reducing risks, expenses and redundancy.