Who we are…
Sound Financial Strategies Inc.* is an independent, multi-faceted financial planning firm. As a member of ADVOCIS (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada), the IAFP (Institute of Advanced Financial Planners), and the The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (The Institute), we have the expertise and knowledge required to assist you, your family, your partners or your company achieve financial success. Our firm provides sound, practical financial advice in an easy to understand format. As an Independent Organization, with David registered with Dundee Private Investors Inc., Member of the Scotiabank GroupTM, our firm has the necessary scope and resources needed to ensure your goals become a reality.
Our Mission Statement…
- We are dedicated to serving your best interests in achieving financial growth and independence.
- We are committed to the entire financial planning process to ensure your goals and objectives become a reality.
- We believe in developing strong and caring relationships with you.
Our philosophy is to create and maintain investment portfolios that embody your goals, objectives and risk tolerance. We believe in achieving consistent returns while preserving your capital over the long term. Asset allocation is the cornerstone to portfolio construction. Modern portfolio theory is adhered to in developing recommendations for you.
- budgeting and cash flow, “where is my money going?”
- net worth calculations, “what am I/we really worth today?”
- historical and projected tax positions, “how can I reduce the income taxes I pay?”
- asset allocation, “how do I properly invest my hard earned money properly?”
- wealth accumulation, “what happens if I live to long?”
- education planning, “will my kids/grandkids be able to go to school and get ahead?”
- risk management, “what happens if you die too soon, become disabled or critically ill along the way?”
- special needs for people with disabilities, “what financial and tax tools are available for me or my loved ones to make life
- estate planning, “how do I ensure that my loved ones will receive what I intend them to receive at my death?”